Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2004, 06:45 PM

Default Problems w/ aztec riches poker

EVER THINK OF OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH AZTEC RICHES POKER?

DON'T!!!

I recently played out a bonus on aztecrichespoker.com. It was simple at first. Name, address, etc, etc, was all that was needed to open an account and begin play. I made my depsoit through neteller and all was well. Then, after requesting a cashout that I was told would only take a day or two, no funds were transfered. After several days and several e-mails, I recieved an e-mail that stats that I needed to send them a copy of a credit card and ID (driver's lisence). They said that nothing will be done until this happens, and they wnet on to say, over live chat, that this is to protect against fraud.

A problem with this was instantly realized by your's truely. In theory, a player can make a fraudulant deposit and lose all of their money on the site including "X" amount of money in rake and the site has no problem with this. It is not until after you wish to remove funds from aztec riches poker that they care at all. Furthermore, how can it be fraud when the funds are going straight back to the same account they came from? "Oh, wow. Look honey. Remember that credit card we had stolen? Some used it to play on-line poker and made us $80.00. Damn thiefs." Being someone who used to work in a company as one of their many fraud investigators, I can whole-heartedly say that in this case there is absolutely no reason to flag the transaction and request confirmation. The agent with aztec riches that I last spoke with, via live chat, directed me to where it DOES state in the policy that confirmation may be requested at their discretion. This discretion is obviously not being used as it should be.

Not satisfied with any of the help I was getting, I asked repeatedly for a telephone number and was given the same or a similar form letter response every time. Needless to say, I recieved no phone number. In addition, they are no longer repling to my e-mails. I have shown infinate patience with them and have been courteous throughout the situation.

I will be sending the requested credit card information and any other information on the ID that is not required BLACKED OUT. What was once said to be a day or two cashout has become a three week ordeal.

I suggest if you haven't yet made the mistake of joining aztec ritches, where the customer service is absurd and the policy is just as bad; don't. If you have already made the mistake; be prepared to follow though with this policy and my empathy goes out to you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

f.y.i: this has also been posted in the general forum