Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2004, 10:19 PM

Default So you\'re upset because the torture was not systematic

"We will blow people to bits as a means to an end but we wont torture them as a means to an end. Please explain the moral difference between the two?"

And this from a man who says I'm "grasping"!

Yers, there is a difference between the two, even in war. I will leave you to your own devices to figure it out, maybe this will get you off this thread and save you more embarassment. (In case you haven't yet realized, you are defending torturers here.)

"So, an event cant be unacceptable and minor at the same time?"

Unacceptable is anything about which you cannot say "I don't care". Weren't you paying attention in kindergarden?

"You are shocked that you have over a 100,000 soldiers in Iraq and some didnt hold themselves up to the highest standards."

You are shocked that I am making perhaps a big deal out of this? Well it's not just me, it's about a million publications and TV stations around the world. They can't be all in the payroll of the Democratic Party! You are shocked perhaps that more soldiers did not torture Iraqis "as a means to a noble end", as you want it? Hang in there, more revelations are on the way. Or are you shocked that people don't put this "in perspective" and support the War in Iraq?

Well, here is some more proof that your War in Iraq is idiotic and criminal from beginning to end:

Coalition member-country admits intentionally killing innocent foreigners in order to score points witn America in War Against Terror