Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2004, 06:36 PM

Default Doing whatever it takes with 33

Very good 15/30, full-table game. The player acting immediately before me is tilting, badly, and will give on the order of $3000 to the table over the course of the night. He's got the horrible combination going for him of being an absolute aggro maniac on the first two streets, raising maybe 40% of the time before the flop, and weaktight on the turn and river. The table has expanded and contracted between 4-handed and 10-handed and even though it's very late at night, I'm not leaving until he does.

The rest of the players are your typical Midnight Fish. There's a solid player UTG, but the rest of them stink. BB, who is involved in this hand, is probably the second loosest player at the table.

I'm sitting two off the Button in LMP and am dealt 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. UTG mucks, the next three players limp, and maniac/moron raises in MP2. I cold call, CO and Button also cold call, SB mucks and BB calls, every one else calls.

Eight and 16 SB to the flop:

4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

Online poker is rigged, I tell you.

It's checked around to MP2 who bets out. I raise. Next two muck. BB calls two cold. Next three muck. MP2 3-bets. I cap, BB and MP2 call.

Turn is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. MP2 bets out again, I raise, they both call.

River is 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Checked around to me and I check.

Comments on all streets appreciated.