Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2004, 10:20 PM

Default Re: PokerSpot and Dutch

[ QUOTE ]
POKERSPOT- The Final Word (s)
Posted by: neal ross (daytrader28@earthlink.net)
Posted on: Thursday, 12 July 2001, at 12:14 a.m.

Hello Pokerspot Players, I am disappointed over the general response to what i consider good news, if true, about the future of Pokerspot. I have now spent more hours on this site than anyone with the exception of Ms. Sunshine whose problem i will address next. Concerning the fraudulent chip problem, if player (s) bought in with chips that eventually were not paid for, i as the owner would not feel obligated to pay the players who ended up with these chips. I think bosox14's (ryan) point about the fairness of tracking down these chips is well taken, however, i trust we will have to live with the decision of management in this case and vote with our feet if we are not happy with the decision. Now, Ms Sunshine, i have played many hours of shorthanded and heads-up play against you, i would estimate that totalling up our play against each other we are probably about even-steven which brings me to this conclusion if you really do have 56k in your account somthing is wrong and i will leave it up to Russ Boyd to sort it out. I have played as many hours of internet poker the past two years as anyone out there bar none, for you to have won 56k in three months or even less is just not possible without something being wrong, you are not that good of a player at best you are my equal and my results are only in the neighborhood of 25% of yours. So sunshine, i would just cool your jets, because i think you are about to open pandora's box.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like Pokerspot had a good reason to withold the winnings.

The zoo hypocrites want to back Sunshine, but when Dako got robbed by Gaming Club, people were mocking him. If Dako's money got seized with no evidence, then this is the similar case, and should get the same result.

Some people said that Sunshine was playing at the same table with his wife and they were helping each other. Was it true? In the zoo people are presumed guilty till proven innocent, just like Dako.