Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2004, 05:08 AM

Default What to do???

I am 1 off the button, early in a tourny(first round) I get dealt QJ suited [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] min raise from UTG+1 next player calls,folded to me.Thought about a re raise but I call.Folded the rest of the way.

flop comes K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

UTG+1 bets 4x BB(cant remember if the blinds were 10\20 or 40\80...cant remember what trny it was....it was a couple days ago,but still eating at me) folded to me.I make it double that to go,he goes allin.(setting me allin If I call)

Now I know he has at the min Kx(pos KK) or a flush draw (pos with ace high)also coud have made trips(but not sure,havent been playing long enough to get a good read on the player)

what do you do?

In my mind I put him on trips or 2 pr(seemed most likely for the situation,but then again you never know what you will get early in a trny)

just want some feedback.

I called and lost to K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and I did not improve(of course)