Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2004, 04:29 PM

Default My thoughts ....past experience...

Hi everyone,

A few years ago, Dynasty originally came up with the concept of playing against other 2 + 2 members in a shorthanded play money table. We played at Ultimate Bet on Monday and Wednesday nights. We played at a 5 max table.

Dynasty started the program so he could work on his shorthanded game. I along with Mikey, Clarkmeister, Hutz, Acehigh, Allen, Andy B, and several other posters played our A game. We met up for several months before this stopped.

Fast forward to this year. I took the iniative and posted if anyone wanted to develop his or her skills against solid thinking opponents.

3 months later we have the same scenario. People who do not want to take this seriously.

I will commit to create a table every Tuesday night for those who wish to play his or her best game. If anyone wants to play, send me a pm for the password.

This might come off as aloof, however I would like to play against players like Homer, Vehn, Ulysses, Rharless, Brian0729, Guy on Tilt, Barry, Joe Tall, JTG51, Mikey, Gonores, el al. I apologize to those who I left out.

I do not want to play against players who want to bleed chips away. I want to play against players who will make a concerted effort to play well.

Anyone interested send me a pm.

Rant over, time to step off of the soapbox.