Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2004, 08:28 PM

Default Help please, i sure as hell need it,

Hey boys and girls, this is the biggest question ive asked here, but i need some serious advice. I am a relatively new poker player, been playing for about a year, and i'm a small but consistant winner. I don't make a whole lot of big bucks but i do ok. Well i've continually entered the UB 3 dollar Stone Cold Nuts tourney super sataliettes jusdt because i saw how incredibly poorly people played in them and how often they rebought. Long story short i won my way into the big one which is on Jan 11. I'm a college student and my honors program is sending me to Florence the same day and there is no way i can play, and ub won't let me sell the account. I want to play badly but at the moment there is absolutely nothing i can do that will let me play this tournament. Advice? the only think i can possibly think of is to let some honest soul who is reputable on this site play my account for me and recieve a cut of the potential winnings, but i'm surely open to other ideas. Please help a poor college kid who doesn't feel like seeing my 2050 dollar rot. Thanks again.

-Jdanz