Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2003, 11:42 AM

Default Gaming Club Questions

I've been playing on your site for a few weeks and in general I enjoy the site. A few things that have been bugging me though....

I guess the first thing is: Why can't I chat with someone from TGC (a host or moderator or...?) live while I have these questions? Most places at least pretend to offer live help.

I played in the $7K tourney last night. I was expecting there to be some kind of prompt for the "end of the hour" add-on option. Towards the end of the first hour (just before the break) I tried the "chips" button only to get an "re-buy period is over" message and didn't get the same "advantage" as some of the field. It may not have mattered as I hit a run of fuglies during that stretch, but a nother rack may have been enough to get me within sight of the money. How is the add-on administered?

Why does there seem to be only one table at each limit open at a time? I always seem to have to get on the waiting list for the one available table for the limit I'm interested in.

Are there any plans to revamp the "pre-action" buttons? they're quite small and it's easy to hit the wrong button (and you can barely read the amount of the bet to you in the bottom left button). Along these same lines, I find the NL betting amount "bar" to be very cumbersome and it has caused me to choose an amount other than I wanted to raise because of trying to "dial it in."

Your site offers on-line notes but you can't tell immediately by looking at the player if you have taken notes before and it takes just long enough for the notes box to come up that it is not real useful. Any chance of marking the players (like party does) so you can tell just by looking at their name if you have notes on them?

One last complaint: You offer a "newbie" freeroll once a week, but it occurs at a time when I can't be available. (I'm sure I'm not the only one). Would it be possible to restrucure this feature to have a choice of 2 times so that everyone could have the opportunity to participate? I know this is a "freebie", but it's not much of an offer if I don't get the opportunity to participate.

I don't want this to be a totally negative post. I enjoy the variety of games available (even if they are only one table each) and I came aboard because of the WSOP satalite options. I just wanted to give some feedback hoping to influence some future version changes.