Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2003, 08:16 PM

Default simple hand, simple question

20/40.

Tall man to my left is very aggressive, very poor, posts live 40's all the time and what not. He's bad.

Man to his left is a very loose, very poor player

I have 92 in BB, they both limp as does SB, I rap.

Flop comes J22, three colors.

I know tall guy to my left will take a stab so I check, he bets, loose idiot calls, I check-raise, they both call.

Turn comes an offsuit 8, I bet, they fold.

QUESTION:
Wait till turn or not?

He'll probably bet the turn, but maybe he won't and then I won't get any money on the river. People don't respect flop raises and they throw in the extra bet like it's not real, which is what happened here. But if I wait till the turn I get a big bet from tall guy and maybe another, but I don't know.

I like my play, but I'm not sure it's right. I think it's right, in fact I'm pretty sure. But it may not be. If it's not it's close. Maybe it's not close. What do you guys think? I think this should be simple and I should know the answer. I just had a Whopper from burger king. It was really good. I ate it in the car on the way back to my computer and got ketchup all over my shirt. I'm tired, I think I'll take a nap. Damn, my bed's all covered with crap and i'll have to move it first.. This should be real simple and there should be a clear answer. Should I clean it off and take a nap? Damn, I have work to do, I should stay up. Why am I posting on twoplustwo? I have work to do. Whay am I typing my thoughts? Did you hear that? I have to go.