Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 05:07 PM

Default Poker_Jedi on PartyPoker?

Anyone here ever play against this guy? Anyone have success? I've run into him a number of times the past couple days at the $100 NL games on Party, and he's always up a good amount of cash. What's funny is that when I observe his play I don't think he's that good, but when I look at all the tables he's playing he's definitely making money. They guy seems VERY aggressive, and a little loose as well, but he's obviously making it work for him.

My buddy & I have both looked in on some of his play and through 250-300 hands his VP$IP is about 30% and his PFR% is like 12%.

Anyone play against him? Any advice for playing against a guy like this? He took all my money yesterday when I had KK to a board of all undercards with a flush draw. I made a pot bet after the flop and he put me all in...I called figuring he was on a flush draw (he likes to go all in on flush draws a lot). He was on an ace high flush draw, making me about a 55% favorite, and he hit, taking my stack...still though I felt I made the right play.

Any advice against this guy, or others like him?