Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2005, 08:29 AM

Default Flopping Nut Flush

This is from a 2/4 live game. Early friday night. Table was very loose-passive preflop (after 1 hour I was the only player to have ever put in a PF raise.)

I am in BB.

K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

5 Limp, SB Completes, I check:

Pot: 7 small bets

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checks to Cutoff who bets, Button calls, SB calls, I call, everyone else folds.

Pot: 4.5 big bets (after rake)

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB bets.

Do I call or raise? Button was already gripping his hand to toss in the muck. Cuttoff is one of those annoying talker types whose likes to show off hi scarey knowledge of the game but won't take those killer skillz to a higher limit...

My read was SB had also flopped a flush and Cuttoff either had set, two pair, or lone heart. He would almost always limp with small PP and Ax (suited or not.)