Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2005, 08:46 AM

Default Re: 2 questions

Okay if that is true prove it by mapping out how that is true and refuting what I said about the other hands taht might be involved. Just throwing around stuff like EV without explaining it useless. Besides it doesn't matter three betting isn't a bad play by any means but I'm just contending that you leave yoruself open on the turn in certain cases. I don't think you'll be able to refute that. Provide me reason why your anaylisis and anyone else that says raising the flop is the right play and I won't nessicarily disagree. I think the one things that are pretty irrefutable here is that the call preflop is questionable (not terribel just not a great call in the long run) and that there should be a raise put in here at some point durring the hand. And the I suck comment was so inspired, intelligent and witty it was amazing I hope you keep enlightening the poker world with your vast knowledge of insults. -Andrew