Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2005, 06:05 PM

Default TT turn decision heads up

2/4 have been at table for 4 or 5 orbits. Have had good run and played a few hands hard even though they were not nut so I figure if any image I may be seen as crazyish? If they pay attention.Coincidentally I have had good cards either in steal positions or in blind versus steal and have played the heads up hands aggressively I think. Seting the stage a bit , here is hand.

I am in CO with TcTd
folded to me Hero raises, button fold, sb fold, bb calls

I have been involved in a hand with him where he raised two early limpers, I flopped two pair and bet into field and he folded with paint on board??? I also saw him open raise in mid with 55 and check down on the river. His play doesn't seem too out of line and he will get weak I think.

2 to flop of Ks 8c 3d

BB bets, hero raises, bb calls.

What do you think? Raise is standard here right? Folding gives him a lot of credit but I would versus some guys and calling seems weak as well. But with no draws he can't have too many hands and lots of them are ahead of me.

Turn 4d
BB checks, Hero ???

Choose a line here: bet/fold to check raise, bet check behind on river, bet and bet river, check and call river.

I am struggling between betting and checking behind on river as I think he has a hand like A8,98,78suited etc... enough here but I may be way behind so this may be situation where I should check and induce a bluff from an 8 and lose minimum to a K. What would your standard line be? To let the cat out of the bag I bet turn.

Thanks for your thoughts.