View Poll Results: 7 vs. 10
Jerry Remy 24 25.81%
Dan Dierdorf 69 74.19%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: New Partymine sugesstions

[ QUOTE ]
Elaborate a little more on the needs of the hand history move. Is it sufficient to have a button for when you are done mining? It would shutdown tables and move hhf files to some specified directory.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would work fine for me. The only reason I was copying the hhf files was because I did not have PT installed. I was copying the hand histories to import later. However, due to the sheer volume of data that I get when mining, I would like to continue this. It's nice to be able to mine extensively on one or more XP user accounts while using my main account for my normal web surfing, homework, etc. I have Party installed in 2 different directories so that I can mine 3/6 full with one and 1/2 6-max with one and keep the .hhf files separate for importing into separate databases. I mine one limit per XP account. I imagine it should be easy to use your program once per XP account to keep the mining separate.

As for what type of mining I will be doing... I plan to mine every game of at least one limit at a time, probably 2 limits (counting 6-max separately). As of last night, this was about 115 tables. Obviously this number fluxuates as tables open and close. I will leave my computer running and mining more often than not. I won't mine while playing. If I do, it will be limited scale, using a separate XP account and a separate installation of Party, so there shouldn't be any conflicts there.

Looking forward to the release [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]