Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2005, 01:37 AM

Default I think I\'m f-ed, any good lines?

So I've been dating this girl for about 9 months. It's freaking great. I honestly think this is the girl I could be with till I die. But that's beside the point. Suffice to say she is in to me as well. Now a friend of hers from high school (female) ha retunred into the picture. This girl is incredibly needy, in fact beyond needy into the whole i need someone to affirm my daily existence. She has latche donto my girlfriend who is definatly one that likes to help others. Now the friend has got it in her mind (she may or may not be doing this on purpose cuz she seems to like me) to make herself the more important person in my g/f's life. She is, dammit, succeeding becaue she always has something bad she needs help with. My life is normaly all roses so I really have nothing to steal this from and I know it's leading to disaster. Does anybody know any method to get this manipulative bitch the hell out of her life? I have tried the whole X does not care about you she is just using you line but it was met with "You don't know we were such good friends in high school.
If I don't get rid of this bitch I know I will lose my girl, how the hell do i get rid of her. And yes i think it is ok for me to act in this situation and not let her make her own decision because she does not realize what is being asked from her. I hear her complaints about the girl quite frequently.

Damn I hate bitches. Why must they be so sweet and tasty.

Here's a hot bitch.
yep