Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2005, 01:14 PM

Default OT: Things I never knew about Party\'s Leaderboard

I got the weekly popup again saying i'm Top400 on the Leaderboard. So i decided to finally click on the link to check my points. Then looked at the Leaderboard RULES.

1) points only for top 20% of the Tourny field. so for a single table sng, you only get points for 1st and 2nd. hm.. 2 and 3 table SnGs better?

2) $5000 bonus for monthly Leaderboard point winner. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] For Nov, it looks like it'll be KiepDoDen04 with 43174 points. 2nd closest is losyara007 with 34625.

Who are they and what do they play?!

(Winning a $109 SnG get you 97 points according to Party's point calculator.)

3) They combined the single table and multi-table leaderboards? I liked it better when it was separate. (Just my opinion.)

4) A few players in the Top100 are $50+5 players. You get 82 points for winning a $55.

To get 11k points (~100th spot), you need to win 135 SnGs. If 1st place finishes ~15%, so thats 900 SnGs in a month.

for the #1 spot, you need 4x that, so 3600 SnGs. that's 12hrs/day 10 tabling [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] hm.. Raptor comes to mind [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]