Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2005, 12:11 PM

Default NCAA Football Picks for Nov. 26

I've been piggybacking on picks over at oddsnark.com and doing well, so I thought I'd share them here. Not sure that I agree with the Boise St. one but the others look solid:

1) Oklahoma St. -19 -110 vs. Oklahoma: This is way, way too many points. Ok. State has shown a little more offensive pop towards the end of the year, and Oklahoma has been giving up points this year, even when winning. Sooners win this one but 19 points is way too many.

2) Boise St. -6.5 -110 vs. Louisiana Tech: I don’t love this game, but I think it’s a solid pick. Boise State just has too much offense here, and I think they win by at least a touchdown. LA Tech does have a winning record against Boise St., though, and is 3-2 against them in the last five meetings. So proceed with caution here.

3) Tennessee vs. Kentucky: Under 48 -110: Neither team has much to play for at this point and both have had trouble finding points during the season so far. Under 48 looks pretty juicy to me, as that’s likely 2-3 points too many.