Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2005, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is a girl being a feminist relevant to sex? Sex is sex...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree with peachy for once. It's no different than trying to say all hot chicks are great lays but sadly that isn't true.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's different. Being a feminist is probably a relection of some part of your personality. Being hot isn't

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, being hot has a major impact on your personality...

And both are relevant to sex, as they affect the attitudes and predilections of participants in a variety of ways that people tend to oversimplify or overstate, but which nonetheless exist.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]