Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2005, 06:27 PM

Default Tips for \"converting 3rd downs\"

I'm pretty good at meeting girls at bars and parties and bringing them back to my/their place. We'll fool around and everything will be going great but it seems like I'm not going all the way as often as I could or should. I've thought about this and I think part of it might be that I'm being too nice and should maybe be pushier when it comes getting what I want. Obviously there's a line between being aggressive and being a complete [censored] or sexual assaulter. It's just been my experience that a lot of girls don't want to come accross as total sluts and will say things like "I don't know" or "I think we should stop" when really they just want me to f*ck their brains out. Anyone have any tips/techniques/lines they use for what I call "converting third downs?"

Note for non-Americans: In American (and I think Canadian) football, you have 4 attempts, or "downs" to move the football 10 yards. 3rd down is one of the toughest situations in football because if you fail to "convert" and get a first down, you almost always have to punt or kick a field goal instead of going for a touchdown.