Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2005, 01:07 PM

Default Re: What\'s your least favorite city in America?

[ QUOTE ]
I can't understand how so many of you can list NYC as your least favorite city. C'mon, give me an f'in break, I just don't buy that NYC is the place that comes to mind as THE WORST???

Are you telling me you would rather spend more time in Buffalo, Detroit, Kansas City, or Newark than NYC? That's baloney.

I lived in Manhattan (5 years), Brooklyn (2 years), and Queens (3 years). I can tell you from experience that this not an easy place to live. The bull that you have to put up with here is amazing---high taxes, high prices, abnoxious people, disgusting commuting, back-biting corporate dickheads, and some women that are more heartless than men. But even with that said, the city is STILL an amazing place.

Reasons to like NYC:
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] The tastiest and most diverse selection of food anywhere on the planet. (Just try to find another city that offers exceptional pizza, sushi, and steaks, all within a block of each other)
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] The hot women here are REALLY HOT. Go to any halfway decent bar on a thursday-Saturday night and you are guaranteed to find women who will leave you speachless.

[/ QUOTE ]

In regards to your first point...uhhh, Chicago? Houston? I don't think NYers realize how ethnically diverse Houston is. They think it's full of white cowboys. Houston offers great steaks, middle-eastern food, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Mexican (Mexican to us is like Pizza to NYers), and on and on.

Your second point....hot women??? Really? I think the only hot women there are unattainable unless you are a multi-millionaire. The average NY female looks like DOGMEAT. You really need to travel to the midwest, and South, where you will find true natural beauties that are attainable.

I'll give you entertainment and money though. And I will give you the fact taht saying NYC is the worst city is silly. Some people just haven't been to Detroit or Memphis yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]