Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Being an \"F*$%! IDIOT\" with 87s

So this one was pretty hilarious. Villain in the hand was so angry after the hand that an orbit later he was still shouting expletives at me. The nice bonus was that he proceeded to try to take really aggressive shots at me (including bluff-three-betting the river against my two pair) for the next 20 minutes and hence spewed about 8 BB of tilt into the Deranged coffers.

I'm interested in every street (except the river, which is easy). People are encouraged to discuss pre-flop if you desire.

Villain ("Demented") in the given hand was an interesting loose-aggresive pre-flop, passive/neutral but sometimes tricky post-flop (like 28/14/1). As demonstrated here, he liked to do odd passive things like check-raise one street and then check-call (or, in at least one case, check-fold) the next.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Deranged is MP3 with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. UTG+2 posts a blind of $5.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 (poster) checks, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Demented raises</font>, Deranged calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (11.40 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
UTG+2 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Demented bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Deranged raises</font>, Button folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, Demented calls.

Turn: (7.70 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Demented checks, <font color="#CC3333">Deranged bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Demented raises</font>, Deranged calls.

River: (11.70 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Demented checks, <font color="#CC3333">Deranged bets</font>, Demented calls.

Final Pot: 13.70 BB