Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2005, 01:14 AM

Default WSOP horrible play.

Anyone else see the rediculous decisions Tiffany Williamson made in the late stages of the WSOP? One was a call she made against Raymer. I can't remember the posisions but Tiffany reraised with AJ, Greg reraises her reraise allin with KK. I think Greg actually made a few tells giving away the strength of his hand but I could be overanalysing. When she asks what his total chips is, he says "altogether i ONLY have 1.3 million chips". IMO only kinda hints to his subconscious desire to be called. Also, he leans back in his chair and crosses his arms, a common tell that he has a good hand. Aside from this AJ is a crappy hand when your reraised allin and should be put down immediately unless you have a good read on your opponent. So anyway she nicely doubles up Raymer. Later on she pushes a raise with A7 and wins against QQ. Two horrible plays. But anyway I'd like to see everyone's comments on mainly if I was looking too deep into what I thought were tells that Raymer was giving off and also comments on whether the AJ laydown is as nobrainer as I believe it is.