Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2005, 01:43 AM

Default New SNG Strategy (LC/weak humor)

So my last Party 55 is winding down for the night. With 7 players left and blinds 150/300 (I know, how often are there this many players left w/blinds this high?) With 1000 I push 2nd to act w/A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I'm called by the CO who has me slightly covered. At this point my computer COMPLETELY locks up, I get the blue screen of death, and it restarts. Takes a good 15 minutes until my computer is up. At this point I call Party and explain the situation, they say sorry and give me the disconnect spiel. I'm resigned that the money is lost, so I ask for a hand history. At this point I stumble over to the account history and see a credit of $100. PP Outsourced dude tells me I finished 3rd. Hmmmmm, not playing a hand with 7 left and I finish 3rd? Apparently my A4s sucked out on something (it's not ahead of much aside from K high) and other players got knocked out being reckless. The bubble I can see, but making 3rd is ridiculous. I'm anxiously awaiting the hand history...

Maybe I should try this a few more times.