Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Terrel Owens Suspended indef

i think the best part of this thing is that ESPN is probably the one getting [censored] by all this tonight. They are the ones that have built up this little soap opera over the past 2 years. They've reaped the benefits of people actually caring enough about it to actually watch countless extra hours of one of the 8 different ESPN channels on it. And now, ESPNs spotlight Sunday game, one between the Eagles and Skins, will most likely suffer tonight in one form or another by the absense of the star reciever. And I hope it does.

I happen to like watching Owens. He is a great receiver, and when he does get into the endzone, every once in awhile, he does some hilarious, crazy ass dance. I would probably appreciate it even more if I was an Eagles fan, just by flaunting it in the opponents face, with the "nanananabooboo" we're better than you attitude.

For as many people that hate him for being a whiny bitch about his contract, there are proportionally as many people in the NFL that think that he should get his money.