Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2005, 09:59 AM

Default so i like this girl....

Hey guys, maybe you can help me with this. First off, I'm 23, I'm from Iowa but have been living temporarily in Chicago just for a change of pace. Anyway, I come home for a week or 2 to take a break from online ***** and relax a little. So last night a couple of my friends and I got together for a friendly little ***** game.
I'll just get right to the point, a friend of mine (well more of an aquaintance) drops in a little later with one of his friends who happens to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]. So we go on playing all the while I'm making small talk with her, I find out basically that she is from a nearby town (within a few miles), she's 23, and she works full time. I am totally attracted to this girl and would love to see her again... but the thing is, we all ended up leaving around 7 in the morning all tired and worn out, i never got her phone number, i dont know if she has a boy friend, and, obviously, i didnt ask her out. there was never really an opportunity to do so-- or maybe there was, i just missed it, i'm kinda really really bad at picking up girls. So i guess my question is: should i call this "aquaintance" and get her phone number from him, or would that be too weird? also, how the hell do you come up with the right moment to ask a girl whom you've just met out, let alone her phone number?

any suggestions/comments of any nature are appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]