Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Weed Brownies

Quick question. Searched for it, but I'm having trouble finding specifics.

I've attempted to make brownies once before. Standard M+M's brownie mix, 9x8 pan, standard amount of mix. Anyway, we follow the instructions that we've obtained off the internet. We boil up our vegtable oil with our weed, releasing the thc for about 20 minutes on a low-mid temperature. However, it seemed like it started to simmer, and the oil started to pop and fly everywhere. When we removed it 20 minutes later, a semi-large plume of smoke flew up from the pan. Not sure if this was the thc being released? We were careful not to bring it to a boil, I've been told that this burns the oil.

Anyway, we used about 4 grams, and filtered the oil into the bowl. Made the brownies, had about a quarter each, but it didn't work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Now, for the questions.

What's the optimal amount of weed that we should use? I was thinking a half-o? I've heard several options...one gram, an ounze, 5 grams, which is correct?

Is oil the best way to go? What about butter?

How long does it take to start working? I started to feel something about 1.5 hours later, but it was about 7 in the morning and I had to be up early.

Any other tips?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried googling our first recipe, and it didn't work. That's why I'm posting here now. My buddy posted under my account about shrooms, and received great advice. Hopefully this will be similar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]