Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Let\'s talk about Absolute

You know when I start a post with "hey micro buddies!" I'll probably be asking for help on a topic that's only slightly appropriate for this forum. So hey micro buddies! (in my defense, I did highlight the word microlimit used in context later in this post)

My current situation is that I haven't had a single dollar in any poker sites since the Party meltdown. I'm about ready to get back into the swing of things, and I'm trying to set up a game plan.

I'd prefer to invest a minimal amount in and pull a Grunchcan-style bankroll charge from almost square one. Fortunately, having never deposited a single dollar in a poker site before (I started with Pacific's free $10 and went from there), I'll be able to whore almost every site.

This led me to the subject of my post; that absolute 200% deposit bonus looks like a great way for me to stick in about 100 bucks and walk out with a sufficient bankroll for 0.50/1, whereupon I can move those funds around from there and hit up some other bonii.

So I've checked bonuswhores and Wookie's and Greg's insightful br building guides. But I'm interested in general experiences at Absolute microlimit bonus clearing. I recall a recent thread where everyone says that their games are very easy, despite lukewarm BW reviews? Are there any problems clearing this bonus at a 0.50/1 6-max table? Anything else I should know before starting?