Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2005, 02:06 AM

Default Re: All You Guys With More Money Than Brains!

[ QUOTE ]

i dont get the "high-reward" part

[/ QUOTE ]

You help some dude start a business so he can feed his family.

Or, you could pay some guy a couple hundred dollars to puke up hot sauce. Your call, I guess..

I can't believe how badly you guys are missing the point. Most people do not want charity! These are legit business people who just happen to be... buying and selling goats. But this is the third world, when they need capitalisation, you figure they're just gonna put it on their Mastercard? Or maybe visit the neighbourhood Citybank?

Tell me what kind of business you're going to start for a few hundred bucks in New York City? Meanwhile, for cab fare or the price of a couple drinks, you can help get someone going...

They've yet to have ANYONE default on a loan. Think about that for a minute! Compared to us, these people are dirt, dirt poor and yet they manage to repay these loans even though there's no possible way to force them to do so.

Why?

[ QUOTE ]

how the hell do I know where my money really ends up

[/ QUOTE ]

Like you have any idea what your bank really does with your money you have on deposit. As I said, everything I've seen points to this being totally legit. But, go ahead, do your own homework. The site's there, you know where Google is, have at it....