Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Course of Action with Girls When in a Serious Relationship

For those requesting, here is another link to a picture of the GF:

In response to the actual posts:

I've been through more than a handful of relationships before this girl and at times when I was far less mature. I can say that I am more so now and know what it is that I am looking for. I know that I would not be in a relationship with someone if I couldn't continue to be so for a long time.

I feel that you can determine fairly early in a relationship whether or not it even has the chance to work out or not. I know guys who are with girls just to "have fun", knowing full well that they will break up with the girl at some point, sooner or later be damned. I would never do that and think it's asinine to do so. If you wanna have fun do so with zero attachments rather than a half-a**ed one. I know enough about this girl (we knew each other for a good while before we started dating) and her beliefs, goals in life, etc. that I want to keep dating her and see where it leads.

On that note, no, maybe it isn't a great idea to be talking to other girls that I'm attracted too but I'm not just going to ignore people I knew before I met my GF. And no I'm not so naive to think its just friends, otherwise I wouldn't be attracted to this other girl (who is really just a for example, I mean I still turn my head for girls all the time) or any other girl I know or will get to know. I don't think it makes me naive at all, but rather a typical human male.