Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2005, 03:17 PM

Default congrats. you guys win

i hope you all feel very proud. the overall stubborness of this forum chalks up another victim. i will not continue to argue my ideas, which i think have merit, but clearly nobody on here wants to have an intelligent, thought-provoking discussion about it. this has certainly been a developing trend around here. rather than try to gain what we can, and look to learn what there is to learn from a post, people insist on showing how smart they are by calling the poster stupid. a lot of times somebody will present a new idea that could have a lot of merit if it were looked into more, but since they didn't type it out in a way thats 100% clear to anyone on a first read through, all it gets is flamed. its very ridiculous. its good to be critical of posts, but you need to do it in a constructive way. often times, for severly flawed logic this can be done very succinctly, and does not have to include LOL, or the word "retard".

i'm sorry, but this is very upsetting to me as a young, aspiring poker pro, that the site that has taught me so much is turning into what it is.

in all honestly, if TOP had never been written, and a young player came on this site trying to share some brilliant, new insightful theory, like FTOP, but typed it up in a slightly unlear manner, i have no doubt that he would get flamed on these boards.