Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Homeless Antics

When I was in the Army in Texas me and a friend were leaving a bar and a homeless guy with no legs on a wheelchair came over and started telling us some sob story about how he lost his legs in 'Nam and had to travel 300 miles to go the VA hospital and someone stole his money and blah blah blah, he needed $40 for a bus ticket to get home. I of course knew he was full of [censored] but my friend, being a big dumb country hick from north carolina, felt sorry for him and gave all the cash he had on him, like 35 bucks and then convinced me to give him 5 so he could get his bus ticket.

Anyway, a couple weeks later we see the guy sitting behind a jack n the box drinking a 40. My friend, who was driving, slammed on the brakes and parked about 2 feet in front of the guy and got out screaming. I had to physically restrain him for 5 minutes while the bum sat there and laughed. After I finally got him in the car, the guy looked at me and said "anyone dumb enough to fall my story deserves to lose his money"