Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2005, 03:41 AM

Default ASU-10@Stanford POTW#8 + PennSt-18@Illini and a few others

Sorry, I'm late on this one. I was following the Cards and had to make the trip back to the STL for the end of the series. I come bearing lots of recommendations, but I want to reinforce what at least 3 posters earlier in the week said and make Arizona State -10 @ Stanford my POTW. I've been on ASU twice and they backed me up both times.

Stanford's defense, while good in it's last two outings, will be scorched by the Sun Devils offense. The ASU offense slumped the last game, but will take it out on a Stanford D that gives up over 450 ypg. Give Dirk 2 weeks to put together a gameplan, Keller some time to heal, and the team some time to regain focus, and you'll see the Sun Devils explode for 600+ yards and 40+ points.

The Arizona State D got lit up in the last two games against SC and the Ducks. Don't expect Stanford to do the same. Outside of the 41 that Stanford put up against Navy, they've scored 17, 20, 24, and 20 against UC-Davis, Oregon, WAZU, and Zona respectively. Expect the same kind of near 20 point performance against the Sun Devils whose defense is comparable to the earlier teams mentioned (Probably, slightly better).

Conclusion, 41-24 in favor of the Sun Devils

POTW #8 is Arizona State -8 @ Stanford

FYI-I'm 9-4 YTD on my 2+2 recommendations. My POTW is 5-2
South Florida is a distant memory from last week