Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2005, 03:19 PM

Default 10/20, QQ, GREAT table, weak flop fold?

So I was playing in a SWEET 10/20 6max game last night. seriously the best table I have ever sat at. I table selected this one good. everyone was 40+ VP$IP, and two players were 50+.

this is my last orbit and I'm sad I have to leave, but one of the donators busted and was replaced by (in my estimation, and certainly relative to the dudes at THIS table) a tight aggressive good player who had a very advantageous seat (two to my right). since it was nearing the end of the session anyways I decided to just bail.

anyways, 5 handed. I'm UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and naturally I raise. loose and terrible passive donator folds, Loose aggro Button calls, good TAG calls in SB, loose preflop-typical postflop BB calls.

flop is K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
TAG bets, BB calls, I fold.

seemed weak at first. The caller complicates things of course even though he could have a multitude of hands which I am very ahead of, same with the LAG button although he could force me into some errors if he and the TAG combine to get jiggy with their draws. What is your range here if you're the TAG?