Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Tough decision, Rate my play...

I have a few things to preface the story.
1. I played p*ker with some friends of a friend about a year ago. I went played solidly took most of their money. I was playing small stakes so I was only up a like 50 over my 10 buy-in. Big storm. Lights go out. I hold on to my chips for a while, let go for 5 seconds lights come on 5 min later, 20 is missing from my stack. Made everyone count their money got about 15 returned. I leave up 60 my friend later gets told who took my money, never saw these kids again.

2. I hate where I'm at and I'm transferring to a local college. I go visit the college cuz I'm home for the weekend. I'm about to hop on an elevator when me and the same friend run into the one who took my money and a girl on his arm. Didn't know he went there but he was bombed out of his mind and had no idea what he was saying. He was like "youre that kid we played with" and I was like "ye you stole my money." Then he ignored it talked to my friend for a second then left.

During our encounter I was deciding whether or not to stick him. I decided it wasn't the right move considering he is already at the school and I'm transferring there.

Rate my play? Suggestions?

Thanks.