Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2005, 07:43 PM

Default 50-100 AKo TPTK laydown solve this one for Rory and me

Haven't been playing in the game long but have been datamining it a little while. I'm to the left of a loose idiot, but the opponent in this hand is a 25/7/1.2 on the other side of the table from me.

He has been involved in a few hands but hasn't really made it to many showdowns. I have not been in any hands with him. He seems pretty much what the numbers say, loose preflop, a little weak. FWIW: I was not very confident in my knowledge of how he played. Ten Handed:

I raise A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] UTG, folded to him he 3bets on the button, folded back to me I call.

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check he bets I call.

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I think and bet, he raises, I groan and call.

River: Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, he bets, I fold.

FWIW: After his river bet, I put him on nothing other than an unlikely 99 and QQ, more likely TT, AK, AQ. If you factor in a ridiculously small chance he has AJ, does that change your opinion?

I'll post my thinking afterwards, what do you guys think?

-DrG

edit: changed title