Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2005, 08:34 PM

Default The Official $10+1 NLHE Sit and Go study group thread

A couple of weeks ago a thread went up about starting a discussion group based on $10+1’s. Here’s what I’m thinking.

Every week you play some sit and go’s. Every week I’ll send you an email address of someone else in the group and you send them a sit and go summary. They will send you one as well. Your job is to go through it hand by hand and comment on the good and bad points of their play from your perspective. Tell them where you agree with their play and how you would play specific hands differently. If the summary is really interesting then send it to me.

Every week I will post one tourney summary from that week to the OTT forum with the hands numbered and there will be a thread where everyone can discuss one tourney to get the group perspective. Hero will remain anonymous so that there is no embarrassment about any playing choices. Just lively (hopefully) discussion. I’ll try to pick one that provokes some controversy.

So if you are seriously interested in working on your $10+1 game and down with the program, PM me with an email address and I’ll get an email list together ASAP.

Greg

PS. I’m gong to bump this up from time to time for about a week until we get started.