Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2005, 09:28 AM

Default Let\'s Hope the Skins Remain Profitable

Party's actions in the past week seem to indicate that they are trying to reclaim customers lost to the skins and attempt to force players to rejoin Party's site in order to take advantage of the bulk of the traffic.

The only thing the skis have going for them is rakeback (and maybe bonuses), but I think Party will allow rakeback for the time being in order to lure the big MGR producers back to Party. I mean they've already allowed 10 tables, which was designed to appease the same group, so rakeback seems like the next logical step (or something similar to rakeback).

Anywho, I think it's essential that the skins remain open for business and are able to carve out a nice profit to remain a threat to Party. Party has shown that they will pull the plug in a moment's notice on rakeback. If Party were to offer rakeback, reel in loads of lost customers, and then the skins were crippled, Party might not hesitate to pull the plug on rakeback with the skins out of the picture.

Best case scenario for us 2+2ers is for Party to offer rakeback, and Empire and Co. to counter with big bonus offers ($700 bonus anyone?) and remain at least a small threat to Party. This scenario is beneficial for everyone: whores, rakeback players, etc.

That's my .02 anyway.