Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: i got my post deleted?

[ QUOTE ]
Did you read the first 2 sentences then stop?

[ QUOTE ]
...Like he said, it is well known that rakeback is currently being offered. What isn't known is how safe it is or if it is official. If his approach was more informative and less of an ad, then we would have left it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here are some answers that would have been helpful for him to answer:

1. Have you discussed this directly with an affiliate manager
2 Are you working directly with PartyPoker or with a 3rd party
3. Do you have any confirmation that this is something that Party won't try to stop in the near future? If so, why not provide it?
4. Do you have any information on the alternative that Party is creating and how it will affect the rakeback you're giving?
5. Can I borrow $50?

From what I've seen, affiliates are blinded by the rush to grab market share and are showing little concern for the long term ramifications of their actions. Are these recent actions not a wake-up call? Party has seperated itself from the skins because of rakeback. They axed individual tracking because of rakeback. Only in the last month has the individual tracking been re-opened, but that's only for existing trackers. New trackers have to wait 60 days before the stats can be seen.

These are not the actions of a company that seems to be willing to offer rakeback under the table.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

So instead of his differing view of what is happening, the only official view (in the Democratic Republic of China sense of the word) allowed on this forum is that no rakeback is available?

Why not delete the original post for the exact same reason you deleted stoxtraders? You know exactly why.

Anyway, it was inevitable that sponsor-BS would spread its taint away from the sponsored forums.