Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2005, 11:41 AM

Default Empire WILL respond

Hello All,

I have never once posted at 2+2, but I visit the site every single day and am well aware of all the issues in the poker world. Many of you know me but since we can't discuss that in this forum, I won't elaborate. I just had a long discussion with a major player within Empire Poker's organization. You can be assured of this: They will RESPOND aggressively PP's action. They are a multi BILLION dollar corporation and won't just sit back and watch their players leave for PP.

Furthermore, don't be surprised at all in the very immediate future to see EP merge with another network to quickly increase traffic and add to the fish pool. You will also see HUGE incentives with bonuses, increased RB, and other perks to stay at EP. I have faith that they will respond aggressively and maintain a decent network.

Yes, I would have loved to see things stay the same. That was the comfortable thing for all of us, but I'm starting to be encouraged that there can be life without PP. The short term, no doubt, will be rough but give EP (and the other skins for that matter) time to respond to this.

The one thing that the skins have on their side is that most of us HATE Party and really don't want to pay our rake there. We will only do it if it's the last place where lots of fishy games still exist.

Stay Tuned...