Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2005, 01:44 PM

Default 2/5 Crown Hand

Hey guys

Haven't played much NL for a while, was hoping you guys could check this hand for me.

The game has been playing really loose preflop, and pretty passive postflop - don't think I've seen any aggressive overplaying or big bluffs yet. Often 3-4 guys to the flop for a $25-$30 raise. I start the hand with ~$480 - everyone in this hand has me covered or close to it. My image is really tight, but I don't think the players care too much - they're here to gambooool!!

I open for $30 in EMP with AA, 2 coldcallers right behind me and both blinds call. The second caller behind is fairly tough - everyone else is loose/passive/bad. 5-way, $150 pot.

Flop QT8 rainbow.

I bet $110, planning on folding to any flop raise, but pushing on most turns depending on # of callers and scariness of turn. I underbet so that I still had some room to move on the turn if necessary.

How was my play?? How were my thoughts?? Please be harsh. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]