Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2005, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Discussion of %s

[ QUOTE ]
If the user looks at the affiliate thread and sees no affiliate offers over 25% at Empire, he will know that 25% is the going rate. If he sees affiliates offering wide ranges of %s he will be able to pick and choose

[/ QUOTE ]

That's simply not true. I suggest that 25% is the rate affiliates would like people to take. My affiliate lists the site I play at as 25%, thats his going rate. Other affiliates offer more as a going rate at that site. However I get more than 25%

I'm all for talk about rakeback however this new thread will be kind of pointless if you let affiliates just list their "standard rate"

People want the best % possible and simply listing the going rates won't help anyone answer anything. You can get the same info from the rakeback review site.

It still doesnt help players who want to know if they can get more or should be getting more because their affiliate is greedy.

On the other hand I can understand an affiliate only wanting to pay out 25% instead of 27% or 30% + if they can becuase the player is naive or simply doesnt understand what his rate should be or could be.

I gross about 20,000 in MGR each month and I know I should not be getting the standard rate and I don't.

What about the player who generates the same MGR and is getting the standard 25% deal? He's loosing a lot of money each month because he doesn't know what his fair share is.

I know my rate isn't the best I can get as I have been offered an extra 2% more than what I am getting from my current affiliate. However I like my affiliate and have never had a problem so I am not switching however, It makes me wonder how much I could be getting as my affiliate is one of the largest around