Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2005, 06:30 PM

Default I think i might suck

Okay, so started out playing poker and thought i was pretty darn good. I found this forum, started playing SNG:s and thought i did pretty well. Had a 20% Roi over my first 1000 tournaments. All was well. I then had a 7% Roi over my next 1000 tournaments. Felt pretty bad about it. Figured I might be somewhere inbetween the both results. Guess it turns out im not.

I have now played like 1500 more SNG:s with a blasting ROI of 3%. I really do feel like i am playing ALOT better than my results indicate. I also feel that i am the unluckiest guy in the world. But hey, i guess thats how everyone explains their losses. Wierd thing is, i read this forum, and i agree 90% of the times with what the respected posters think. And whenever i post a hand 90% of the time people tell me i did the right thing. But i just can't make any money.

So, where am i going with this post. Well, im totally completely lost. I have no idea how good i am and i would really like for someone to look over how i play and tell me if i'm really as bad as my results indicate. I already payed someone to do this, but he seems to be busy elsewhere right now [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. So i would really appreciate it if someone who is pretty darn sure what they're doing could look over a hand history or two of mine.

Sabz out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]