Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2003, 01:26 AM

Default Oh Granny, where for art thou?

Is anyone else as sick as I am of the crap on this forum. I might as well hang out full time on RGP. I always enjoyed Granny's responses to these kooky threads. Now she is gone and I am sure she is not coming back. I hope I am wrong, but I believe her last post was written by her and then posted by her husband after her......well anyway, I am not a very important poster on this forum but I am taking my leave. I have learned much from most of you guys. Some of you are the type players that I always aspire to be. This has been proved in the KOZ tournies that I have enjoyed very much even though I have never cashed. By the way, Simon, you sure you got me placed right in the rankings? LOL! I will continue to lurk and hope this forum returns to become a bearable place to hang out. Will you still let me play in the KOZ? I hope to cash one day.

Hung, where the hell are you? Great poster!
Jason, keep up the good work! I will always look here for your progress.
Homer, Cup, Rusty, Jek, Lori, Simon, MS, keep up the good work. You guys are great at what you do!

I, for one, do not mind a moderated forum. I have been reading this forum for, well, a long time. It took me awhile to build up the courage to post. I just knew I would get flamed for asking some stupid question or something. Well, I must say I have never been flamed. I have been told when i did something stupid and knew it was meant in a helpful way. Too little of that here lately. Mat, please do your job as well as you can, this place has become unbearable.

"I'll be back" (I hope) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]