Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2005, 11:18 PM

Default Bottom two on single suited flop against aggro

We're early in the money in PStar's 19:45 $10, I have 25% more than average stack.

Button has been playing aggressively and stupidly loose (like calling all-ins with pocket deuces) but gotten lucky to catch real hands at crucial junctures to stay a big stack.

I have come over the top of villain a couple of times and increased my stack considerably when he folded after opening from LP, and my image (if anybody actually cares) is probably somewhat aggressive.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1600 (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

MP3
CO
Button (t59574)
SB (t26279)
Hero (t32850)
UTG
UTG+1
MP1
MP2

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Button calls t1600, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (t3800) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t4500</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t9000</font>, Hero???

Does his min-raise say "made flush", "made top pair with flush draw", or "made bluff"?

I still have a good stack; do I fold and move on, call and push on a non-club turn, or do I shove it in now to put an end to his BS (with 4 outs if I'm really unlucky)?

Best,

McMelchior (Johan)