Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2005, 12:47 AM

Default My second shot at 10/20... bad run of cards or not good enough?

So I took my 2nd shot at 10/20 AGAIN like many of us here... And like many of us here, I've failed. I was pretty confident in my ability to beat this game, but lately, I've just plain died. I have over 7,500 hands this time around which is triple what I was able to survive last time before moving back down to 5/10. Now, I'm not giving up on 10/20 yet because I'm still in the green, but I've drifted from being a from being up a significant amount to barely beating it. I would appreciate it if you guys to help me plug any leaks that you see in my game. Btw, I do pretty good datamining + table selection.

My fold to riverbet was one of my weaknesses last time around at about 55% so I overcompensated a little bit. 35% is within the realm of acceptable right? My ATSB is just a tad low...

I don't see much else that I am doing wrong. I hope and think that I'm just running badly. Obviously 7.5 K hands isn't big enough of a sample to tell my true winrate... But it is big enough to find patterns and leaks in my game.

Thoughts? Hands against me are especially welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]