Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Apparently my blind play is absolutely horrible

[ QUOTE ]
my post's intent is for improvement of the forum. obviously any improvements i think the forum could make are an opinion and not a fact. however, i think its quite clear that these stats posts dont get anywhere. you basically took the time to tell the forum that you are running bad in the blinds over an insignificant sample size and want someone to present to you the holy grail of blind defense in 1 thread. there are plenty of threads that discuss blind defense and are very helpful, why dont you take the time to search the archives? this thread is no better than any of the threads you read about asking "how do i become a better player?", "when should i value bet?", and "should i be bluffing more often?"

[/ QUOTE ]
I was hoping I would be given the benefit of the doubt but I can see that is not the case. A very small percentage of the hands posted are about defending a blind with a mediocre hand from a steal. I know that there have been some theoretical threads in the past but could not locate them. Maybe I should go over to HUSH and look around there as well.

In any event, your sentiments are duly noted and I will go back to my futile searching.

-tpir