Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2005, 11:53 PM

Default Storytime

It's Saturday night and I'm working (i.e. playing *****). Tell me a good story. Just for good measure, I'll tell one first.

I was a freshman living on the eighth floor of my college's biggest party dorm. It was week one and everyone had a very libertine attitude. I met a girl before the weekend and we decided to party together. This girl was very hot and I had too many hormones and not enough time. I was urgent but it didn't matter, she was urgent as well.

We went out Friday and hit the party scene hard. Many drinks and many a flirt were the theme of the night. The long walk back to the dorm was filled with sweet nothings that meant everything. Both of us knew what awaited our return. This is what both of us have been plotting since we laid eyes on each other.

Finally, we made our way back to our room. I tell my Infatuation to take a seat on the couch. I'm in control now. I'll set the pace. She is receptive. One more beer and a few more innuendos are needed before….. Now is the time for action and I move in for the kiss. Tongue in tongue, we are in a passionate embrace. Then the unexpected happens. She moves her tongue in too far and I puke directly into her mouth.

Needless to say, I didn't SIIHP or anywhere else for that matter.