Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2005, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Good Check Behind?

[ QUOTE ]
Checking behind is fine here. W/the flop containing 2 cards in the playable zone and both a strait and flush draw, I think your folding equity is minimal. Given the fact that UTG is a habitual checkraiser and will checkraise any draw/pair checking behind is probably best. There are many cards that can help your hand on the turn and seeing that turn card should be important to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

well the reason I agree with him is cus utg will c'r light and I have no problem 3 betting hu against the idiot but mp will cc really light with b.s draws and even Ace high at times. That's why I didnt see as worth it. If I 3 bet the pot after he c'r and mp cc's (almost a guarantee on such a draw heavy board like this) I'd just be pumping up someones draw and giving them more equity for their good draws.

Against 2 tag's I see where this board has much more fold equity but since I got a station who luvs seeing turns and a maniac who luvs to c'r, I figure I've got an explosive combination so why light the fuse?

my 2 pesos