Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Response

Just read you post pirahnah. BTW I was trying to tilt you at the table with my chat, glad it worked. (sorry for being an ass but poker is war). There are a few mistakes in both our posts.

1st my mistake- I didnt have a pair in the flush hand, I meant to hit the 7. So I did only have the flush draw but you've got to be kidding if you call another big bet on a blank turn. For all you know I do have the ace.

Now your mistakes.

1- not giving the full story with the TT hand. Villan was not a regular in this game and was unknown. Before you sat down, I raised im late position with 88, he reraised me to 50. I called, and folded when I didnt flop a set. Now 2 orbits later, I raise with TT, and the same guy reraises me. On a safe flop, I checkraise him allin. Not a bad play considering he may be doing this preflop reraise with a wide range of hands. This is not donksih by any means and if you think it is, then you get walked over often.

Mistake 2- I do have the hand history and I did bet 28. I never make weak continuation bets. This is just an outright lie.

Mistake 3- You claim I minimum raised you to 500. Dude, this is just stupid. Look at stack sizes. You bet 250 and have 200 behind. What am I supposed to do? Raise you 200 or raise you 200.

Anyways, just want to clarify a few things. I know you're a decent player but the things you said at table where signs of a NIT tilting and I wanted to post it.