Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2005, 12:56 AM

Default More retarded things from the mouth of the Magician - Rocks & Rings 2

These quotes are from the latest issue of All-In Magazine. I'd like to say I don't read it, but I went to the website and ordered a subscription (come on, it was the cost of 1 sng)

Antonio’s First Rule of Nightclubbing:
Always book a table in advance. The more you pay, the more it’s worth

DJ AM is spinning the steel wheels. He's flown in from LA specially for this gig and right now he's chilling the crowd with some smooth dub house but later he'll have everyone bouncing to his beat like puppets on a string. Props to the man, when he gets workin', he's Pavlov and we're his dogs.

Antonio’s Second Rule of Nightclubbing:
There's no such thing as a free lunch.

The night ripens. Some petite betties from Canada drift over, shyly orbiting our booth, looking for a way to break the ice. Silly betties, just being them is all the icebreaking they need. But we know what they're thinking – have they seen us on TV or what? To help them out, I give them my trademark "Antonio wave," and they break out into squeals of laughter. "I knew it!" shrieks one. "I knew it was him!" Do we invite them to join us for a drink? Does a bear [censored] in the woods?

I'm sooo not on point for still calling girls babies and pluckworthy honeys.

John